Back to School 2016 | 5 Outfit Ideas


Eeep! Hello everyone! 

I'm back again with another Back to School related post~ This time...with my very first Youtube video!!!

To be completely honest, I've always wanted to start my own Youtube channel, so I thought to myself, why not just start now? :) I still need a lot of work when it comes to editing and filming obviously, but hopefully I'll keep improving! I don't know when or what kind of video I'll upload next, but I will try and make more videos in the future. So please stay tuned~ ^_^

It was really fun making these 5 different #ootds for you all. My wardrobe for the school year (and any time really xD) mainly consist of dresses and skirts, so you can really see my type of style in these 5 looks. The main reason why I like dresses and skirts is because they are so easy to put on and I really don't have to worry much about matching. (aka coughI'mlazycough)  They are all really girly and cute and I really hope you guys like the video! Tell me down below which one I should wear for my first day of school! :)

Until next time,

Be true and always be you, 
Love, Aimee


Follow me or come talk to me on:

1 comment

  1. Omg Aimee it's been a while that I've been reading your blog~! And congratz on your first youtube video and your channel!! Your first video came out great!! I subscribed to your channel hehe >.< ♥ I like the outfit #1 Bohemian Chic the best because the length is just perfect and it looks so cute on you ♥ I would love to wear sth like that too but we don't have forever21 in my city and my back doesnt look as pretty as yours T_T

    mymychen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! Your comments always make my day!

Latest Instagrams

© be true and be you. Design by Fearne.